Hyatt Chef de Partie - Cornerstone in SEOUL, South Korea
You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
The Sous Chef is responsible to assist the Chef de Cuisine in managing his / her assigned kitchen operation as a successful independent profit center, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction, through planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the Kitchen operation and administration.
- Please ensure that you have discussed your interest in this position with your Human Resources Departmentbeforeyou apply online.
- Minimum 4 years as Chef de Partie in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards; preferably with experience in luxury international brands.
- Qualification in Kitchen Production or Management will be an advantage.
- Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards will be essential.
- Basic Computer Skills in MS Office, and Recipe Maintenance System is preferred.
Primary Location: KR-Seoul
Organization: Park Hyatt Seoul
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SEO000923