Hyatt Cluster Digital Marketing Manager - Based at Mumbai in PUNE, India
Specialist digital talent focused on growing hyatt.com revenue through a deep understanding of online marketing, hotel objectives and market nuances.
Responsible for a cluster of West India Hyatt Hotels (Pune, Goa, Raipur). Role will be based in Mumbai.
Own and manage hotels digital channel performance for Rooms, F&B, and all other business units mapped across customer journey.
Lead digital activation of marketing campaigns for hyatt.com revenue opportunities – PPC, Display, SEO, Content, Email
Ensure that all hotel digital marketing campaigns are properly tagged and tracked to allow for accurate analysis
Quarterly presentation of recommendations and initiatives to each hotels.
Regularly disseminate digital marketing best practices to Marketing Communications and Operations team, and conduct additional training if necessary
Act as the Content Management System (CMS) expert and keep up to date with best practices and provide guidance to existing and new hotel Marketing Communications associates
Manage and own Paid Media investment with support from agency partners.
Own the monthly agency meetings to challenge and drive forward production through Hyatt.com, and then report back to wider hotel team members on applicable discussions.
Agenda’s, reviews, discussions, proactive suggestions, follow ups
Manage SEO performance of hotel sites through internal SEO workflow process utilizing CMS & SEO reporting tools like Conductor.
Manage Social CRM strategy and how we can leverage our current customer data to acquire new guests.
Forge & foster relationships with regional/local partners for additional online exposure and visibility
Manage email, website strategy and other interactive channels including off-site platforms strategy like Trip advisor & Google plus.
Interface with regional & corporate office digital team along with other Cluster Digital managers to share best practices across all hotels. Also drive additional revenue through knowledge share.
- MBA in Marketing, Advertising/communications preferred or Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Mass Media.
- 6 years’ experience with user-focused content creation for landing pages, site promos, and digital assets
- 4 years of project management in a multi-stakeholder environment or client handling experience in marketing or digital environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong command of on presentation skills, content proficiency, and attention to detail.
- Experience with content management systems
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and tasks under tight deadlines, and shifting priorities as needed
- Capable of using tools to draw conclusions and make appropriate recommendations
- Proficiency in tools like Omniture, Word Press, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Microsoft Office.
- Experience managing agency partners
- Strong organization and team player skills cross-departmentally & managing stakeholders.
- Strong desire to learn or collaborate to drive business results.
Primary Location: IN-MH-Pune
Organization: Hyatt Regency Pune
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PUN000893