Hyatt Food Server Assistant (Busser) - Full Time in NEWPORT BEACH, California
The Food Server Assistant is responsible primarily for assisting the Food Server in serving the guest which include cleaning and resetting the tables as well as taking orders when needed. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight. This is a fast paced position with continual customer contact.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. /Hyatt has the best to offer including: free uniforms and dry cleaning of your uniform, paid vacation and sick leave, medical health care, free parking, complimentary rooms at Hyatt locations across the globe, free meals during shifts, up to $1,000 of tuition reimbursement per year, paid Family Bonding time, and many more! Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you./
When applying for a position at Hyatt, you are pursuing an opportunity to join a culture built on caring and attentive colleagues who have a passion for providing efficient service and creating meaningful experiences. Our values are the guiding principles for our success, giving us the opportunity to open over 700 properties worldwide.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to push, lift and pull a moderate amount of weight.
- Must be able to stand long periods of time.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a face paced environment.
- Must have a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Able to work morning/nights but mostly nights.
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
- Food handlers card required
Primary Location: US-CA-Newport Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: NEW007800