Hyatt Director of Engineering in MOSCOW, Russia
- To implement an effective and efficient day to day Repair, Maintenance and Technical Service operation, supplying services as required maintaining equipment, building and grounds in optimum condition.
- To manage an active Hotel Energy Committee and Maintenance Committee consisting of representatives of selected departments to ensure that stringent Energy management and maintenance procedures are in place and supported by all departments in the hotel.
- To ensure that each section of the Engineering Division is managed efficiently, maximizing productivity and quality of work.
- To implement Maintenance procedures to ensure compliance with the local government regulations.
- To ensure the efficient and economic operation of the POMEC Department in support of all other operating Departments, supplying services as required to the entire pertain and maintaining equipment, building and grounds in optimum condition.
- To develop and implement a comprehensive Preventive Maintenance Program for all equipment in the hotel, including kitchen and laundry.
- To co-ordinate and, if so requested, supervise special projects and employment of outside contractors
Primary Location: RU-MOW-Moscow
Organization: Hyatt Regency Moscow Petrovsky Park
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Engineering/Facility Maintenance
Req ID: MOS000138