Hyatt Envision Trainer in DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
The Envision Trainer based out of the Dubai Regional Office will report directly to the Director of Sales Systems EAME/SWA, who is based in the Zurich Regional Office. You will be responsible for supporting the rollout and ongoing utilization of Hyatt’s proprietary sales application (Envision, Event Management System, and Event Actualization System) to all hotels in Europe, Africa and the Middle East, and possibly other regions as needed. This entails communicating and coordinating with Hyatt departments and colleagues across the region to prepare people, business, hardware, and software for the installation and training of the applications. You are part of the key team that is responsible for the tools and resources the Sales, Marketing, Events, and Planning teams require in achieving a hotel’s financial performance and customer and employee engagement. You are anticipated to travel 90% of your time internationally.
- Implement the clearly defined Hyatt business process for use with all aspects of the Envision system, (Sales, Detailing, Billing) together with standard policies and procedures
- Complete onsite Envision Installation training for new opening hotels
- In conjunction with the Director of Sales Systems EAME/SWA, coordinate the full installation and training of Envision systems to ensure hotels are fully prepared for the installation process.
- Implementation of training plan preparation
- Conduct Phase 1 Envision Sales Training onsite (one week)
- Conduct Phase 2 Envision Detailing & Envision Billing training onsite (three weeks)
- Assist with hotel & sales office re-training schedule for the region. Coordination of retraining plan of 1 week per property at least once every 18 months
- Complete score-cards for Pre-Visit, Onsite Visit, and Post Visit
- Complete onsite revisit training
- Liaise with hotel IS department & Hyatt Support Desk to define and correct any technical errors
- Assist with identifying and planning any future hotel training needs in advance to ensure budget & scheduling requirements are in place for implementation.
- Liaise with IT and HR departments to ensure the training schedule is coordinated effectively
- In conjunction with the hotel Director of Sales & Marketing/Director of Events, ensure that each hotel has at least 2 key administrators who are able to provide first line training and support to their own hotels. Provide regular communication to ensure process, system and training issues are highlighted and solutions found quickly
- Assist Director of Sales Systems EAME/SWA to create and implement SOP documents and training materials for newly released product versions
- Have a thorough understanding and working knowledge of eProposal and the electronic RFP process. Provide ongoing training and system support to hotels for eProposal processes
- Have a thorough understanding and working knowledge of Social Tables. Provide ongoing training and system support to hotels for Social Tables processes
- Have a thorough understanding and working knowledge of Hyatt Rooming List Application. Provide ongoing training and system support to hotels for Rooming List processes
- Assist Director of Sales Systems EAME/SWA with evaluation and product testing of additional or new sales systems or other processes as required.
High degree of personal and professional savvy and experience which instills confidence among all internal and external audiences
Good corporate role model, proactive, fair and approachable
Equips and motivates employees to achieve predetermined goals, installing and maintaining appropriate programs
Excellent communication skills, equally comfortable in various cultures within the division, able to develop close communications and relationships with all India properties, and other countries as needed
Comprehensive knowledge of Hyatt corporate strategy, policies and procedures, standards of operation, philosophies, initiatives, systems, business needs, financial reporting and productivity requirements
Translates business needs into what needs to get done; ensures that all work is completed effectively; monitors the progress of work against schedules and budgets; maintains high performance standard; works effectively by using a highly collaborative style; ability to work unsupervised
Ability to travel a considerable amount
Minimum 5 years of Sales / Events experience
Complete understanding of hotel operations
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Southwest Asia Regional Office
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DUB002878