Hyatt Bartender in AVON, Colorado
At Parky Hyatt Beaver Creek, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Bartenders are responsible for providing libations and offering customized recommendations. The right person should be familiar with the latest in mixology, bar equipment, and sanitation standards, with a focus on maintaining an attractive bar. This position offers opportunity for casual conversation, creativity and allows for building on ones style and previous bartending experiences. Preferred candidates will have understanding of state and local serving guidelines.
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment. * Refined verbal communication skills. * Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, and STD insurance at affordable premiums
- Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Extended Sick Pay
- Hyatt Colleague Room Discounts
- 401k with matching contribution
- Discount Stock Purchase Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Educational Assistance
- Family & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- And much more!
Primary Location: US-CO-Avon
Organization: Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AVO001649