Hyatt Restaurant/Banquet Bartender in AUSTIN, Texas
Miraval Austin (formally Travaasa Experiential Resort) sits nestled in 210 acres of the Balcones Canyonlands Preserve overlooking beautiful Lake Travis and just 30 minutes from downtown Austin. Our property is currently undergoing extensive renovations, and will soon include 117 guest rooms, conference facilities, a beautifully-appointed restaurant with an exhibition kitchen and outdoor patio, full-service spa with infinity edge pool, fitness center, horse stables and covered arena, farm, a challenge course, and many other facilities and amenities available to our guests at this all-inclusive resort.
During our time of growth and expansion, we are seeking Food and Beverage professionals to join our growing team and help us get ready for our re-opening in Fall 2018. The Restaurant/Banquet Bartender will be paid a competitive flat hourly rate (non tipped) and will bartend in our Restaurant and for Banquet functions. Bartenders are responsible for providing libations and offering customized recommendations. The right person should be familiar with the latest in mixology, bar equipment, and sanitation standards, with a focus on maintaining an attractive bar. This position offers opportunity for conversation, creativity and allows for building on one’s style and previous bartending experiences. Preferred candidates will have understanding of state and local serving guidelines. This position will report to the Outlets Manager and Banquet Manager.
As part of the Hyatt and Miraval family, we offer a complete benefits package, including Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance; 401(k); ESPP, and complementary and discount Hyatt nights.
Miraval associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it is career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Make craft cocktails and be knowledgeable about all spirits offered
- Knowledge and desire to learn and speak about wine and beer
- Tend to guests in bar area and provide great service through meaningful and efficient guest interactions
- Serve and have full knowledge of bar food menu and Grab & Go offerings
- Bartend at satellite events as needed
- Maintain cleanliness of bar area and rotation and stocking of all bar inventory
- Must be able to work weekdays and weekends, including holidays
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: Miraval Austin Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AUS004089