Hyatt Concierge in AUSTIN, Texas
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Concierge are responsible for answering questions, giving direction and making detailed reservations or recommendations. This position requires knowledge of hotel services, local events and venues and transportation options. This offers the opportunity to engage in casual conversation and to indulge special requests.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits: * Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
* Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
* $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
* Complimentary Downtown Parking & Heavily Reduced Bus Passes
* Discounted Room Nights
* Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
* Free Uniforms
* Paid Time Off
* Flexible Schedules
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a face paced environment. * Refined and good verbal and written communication skills required. * Ability to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays. * Ability to stand for long periods of time. * Proficient with computer programs & systems.
* Customer Service experience required.
* Prior hotel experience preferred.
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: Hyatt Regency Austin
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: AUS004094